Business merger, acquisition, growth, new technology, changes in financial position, business re-location…all good reasons why things may have to change.
From strategic people planning to ‘on the ground’ implementation of business growth initiatives, re-sizing or redundancy consultation processes and outplacement support...Our objective is to get you through your change process in good shape with minimum risk and maximum attention to the ongoing performance of your business.
- Convert business strategy into the right people outcomes with confidence
- Get the right people structure
- Help yourself and your team during change
- Mitigate employment relations risk
- Support your people through change
- Get to the other side of change in good shape
When you're running a business you need strategies to ensure you're doing the right things with and for your business. You want it to delivery for you and your other stakeholders and you want to make sure you can articulate and reach your business goals.
Businesses are more successful when their strategy and business plans are captured in a way that is easily explainable to everyone in the business, where the layers of confidentiality are protected without losing the motivation of a shared purpose. A good plan is like your GPS, it shows you alternative ways of getting to where you want to go and helps you choose the best route.
- Identify your personal long term goals
- Integrate the goals of all stakeholders in the business
- Document your strategic and business plans in a way that works for you
- Know your short, medium and long term focus areas that will get you where you want to go
- Convert these into financial and operational plans for the current year
- Be able to talk with confidence about what you're wanting to achieve
- Share your plans with your team so they fell engaged and part of the success
Governance is about putting good strategic input into your business on a regular basis to help you achieve your business goals. It doesn’t necessarily mean ‘board’ and it doesn’t mean other people suddenly telling you what to do with your business.
We are specialists in helping SME's get good and flexible governance that works for the business and the business owners. We have access to experts and we can help you become an expert in the aspects of governance that are exciting to you.
Join one of our GEAR-UP programmes or arrange some coaching today to help you take strategy in your business to the next level.
- Work out what good governance will look like for your business
- Work out a governance plan and how you can actually make this happen
- Get practical tools to help get your governance journey started
- Build networks of people who can help you
- Get ongoing coaching and support
- Get access to skilled and experienced strategic consultants across a range of functional and industry specialisms
- Identify succession opportunities and issues for your business and get help to build a plan